Price Breakdown - where has it gone?

Answered!
Louise1017
Level 2
Barwon Heads, Australia

Price Breakdown - where has it gone?

I am trying to view the price breakdown on a selected calendar days for a guest from the web desktop version.    I know I can view the price breakdown from the Airbnb App, so save advising me on that front,  but on the desktop version it's nowhere to be found?   Has this feature been removed from the desktop version in the latest edition/upgrade?   Or am I going mad??   I use this function all the time, but today,  unless I've gone completely bonkers,  I can not locate it.    Anyone able to offer help please?

1 Best Answer
Shelley159
Level 10
Stellenbosch, South Africa

Hi @Louise1017 

When I open my host calendar on a desktop and select a specific night or nights, the bar on the right-hand side of the screen changes with those dates as the heading in bold. When I click on "Guest Total" a screen pops up with the detailed price breakdown. Hope this helps?

View Best Answer in original post

1 Reply 1
Shelley159
Level 10
Stellenbosch, South Africa

Hi @Louise1017 

When I open my host calendar on a desktop and select a specific night or nights, the bar on the right-hand side of the screen changes with those dates as the heading in bold. When I click on "Guest Total" a screen pops up with the detailed price breakdown. Hope this helps?