Property in Naples, Florida has a lot of views but little to no bookings. Any advice would be appreciated

Zareeb0
Level 2
San Francisco, CA

Property in Naples, Florida has a lot of views but little to no bookings. Any advice would be appreciated

We currently posted the following listing around beginning of August:
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1213879595673120088?guests=1&adults=1&s=67&unique_share_id=6ada16a0-609...

We are seeing around 300 views within the first month, which seems pretty solid and higher than most of our other properties in more crowded cities. However, our booking rate is pretty low and I am confused why. Would it happen to be better to include the cleaning fee in the price or is there an issue with the listing?

1 Reply 1
Marie8425
Top Contributor
Buckeye, AZ

@Zareeb0 

I agree everything looks amazing.  You could try rearranging your photos to change cover photo,  

I don't know your market but pricing looked good.

Have you thought about two listings, the second one minus the suite just lock it up. It is very big so that is a certain market,

Another thing to consider, is because Airbnb website ranks high to search engines.  If you do an internet search for lodging Airbnb listings do appear.on search engine results

The best way to maximize that is what  keywords would your potential guests be searching for and then to maximize using a keyword  I suggest  like a guidebook about family reunions and how your rental creates the perfect experience

Another keyword you could tie in is celebrating a grandparents birthday or anniversary that private suite for grandparents is a big plus