Property management companies in Tulum

Answered!
Kapil21
Level 2
Dallas, TX

Property management companies in Tulum

Hello, 

I am looking for recommendations on a property management company to manage a 4 bedroom Villa in Tulum. 

Thanks in advance. 

1 Best Answer
Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi @Kapil21 ! If you're looking for a local property management company, you could post your question in one of the Host Clubs as well. You'll find lots of experienced local Hosts there who might have some good recommendations for you. You can find the Host Clubs here: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Local-Host-Clubs/ct-p/en_clubs

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

View Best Answer in original post

23 Replies 23

Hi @Joseph2306 - Please DM me for details. 

Thanks. 

Hi @Kapil21 , not sure how to DM here, but I would really appreciate getting any details you can share, I recently acquired a property in Tulum. thanks

Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey there @Stephanie3183, I hope you're well 😊
I wanted to clarify that, unfortunately, Guests do not have DM access in the Community Center. However, if you become a Host in the future, you will gain that access and be able to DM fellow Hosts. Simply click on the Host's name, and the option to send a direct message will appear under their profile photo. I hope this helps!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Hi @Stephanie3183 - Congratulations on your recent acquisition in Tulum. Is it still under construction or have you taken possession? 

What kind of property (condor or Villa) is it and how many bedrooms? 

Thanks. 

Hi @Kapil21, I have taken possession and it's a 1 bedroom condo.

Thank you for getting back to me.

Hi @Stephanie3183 - It's great to know that you have taken possession. Unfortunately, our property management company only works with 3 or 4 bedroom villa's. 

I may have someone that might be a good fit. Once you create a Airbnb listing, you can DM me. I won't be able to share their contact information over this public thread. 

Thanks. 

Hi @Kapil21 . Would you mind sharing your property management contact with me. I'm also looking for a reliable property management to manage my apartment in Tulum.

Thank you

Hi @Aaron1166 . Would you mind sharing your property management contact with me? I'm also looking for one to manage my apartment in Tulum.

Thank you

Mehdi333
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Hi @Kapil21 . Would you mind sharing your property management contact with me. I'm also looking for a reliable property management to manage my apartment in Tulum.

Thank you