Remodeled Tiny House

Rosalie49
Level 2
Mena, AR

Remodeled Tiny House

I just remodeled my Tiny House that previous guests may have considered a rustic cabin. Besides presenting new pictures and referring to it as a Tiny House, how to I present my cabin as the new and improved Tiny House it is.

3 Replies 3

Hi @Rosalie49 

Rebranding and updating your Airbnb listing after a remodel is a great way to attract new guests and potentially increase your bookings. Here are some effective strategies to present your cabin as a newly improved "Tiny House":

Make the title catchy and clear. Words like "Chic," "Modern," "Newly Remodeled," or "Stylish" can draw attention. For example, “Newly Remodeled Chic Tiny House Nestled in Nature.”

Since you've remodeled, new photographs are essential. Consider hiring a professional photographer to capture the beauty and functionality of your Tiny House. Highlight unique features, such as compact but stylish design elements, modern amenities, and any outdoor spaces.

Update the description to emphasize the upgrades. Mention any new appliances, features, or cosmetic upgrades. Be detailed about the benefits these upgrades bring, like increased comfort, enhanced aesthetics, or more efficient use of space.

If you’ve added any high-demand features like Wi-Fi, a workspace, or eco-friendly technologies, highlight these prominently. Features that promote sustainability can be particularly appealing.

Share your journey of transforming the cabin into a Tiny House. This can make the description more personal and engaging. For example, "I transformed this space from a rustic cabin into a sleek, modern Tiny House to enhance your experience and comfort."

Make sure your amenities list is updated to reflect all new additions. This includes small items like kitchen gadgets, bathroom accessories, or outdoor features like a fire pit or barbecue.

Consider offering an opening discount to the first few guests who book your remodeled Tiny House. Ask them to leave honest feedback based on their experience, which can help boost your listing’s visibility and attractiveness.

Reach out to previous guests who enjoyed their stay and inform them about the remodel. Encourage them to come back with a special return-guest discount. This can also help generate new reviews that speak to the improvements.

If possible, add a virtual tour to your listing. This allows potential guests to get a real feel of the space and its new features before booking.

By effectively using these strategies, you can reposition your listing to attract guests looking for a fresh and unique accommodation experience.

I hope this helps!

All the best,

Upfish Management

Marie8425
Level 10
Buckeye, AZ

@Rosalie49 

I would suggest because the cabin  had  some challenging reviews.  Looks  like you clearly defined as rustic, but guests expected convenient rustic haha. I would delist the cabin and create a new listing for your tiny house,   you putt a lot of time and money in your investment.   I don't think associating it with people's ill conceived expectations  of a small rustic cabin  will bring you a benefit marketing your remodel.  It will   be listed as a new property but an experienced host. Most of your reviews even  if caught  surprised at rustic mention you are a good host.

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi @Rosalie49 👋

Lovely support from @Marie8425 & @Alicia753 here. There was also a thread which I thought you might be interested in reading called "Best way to host a Tiny home" by @Yeli109. It might be worth chatting to get some hints and tips from each other. 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines