Support needed: launching a 4 bed room b&b nearby Catania

Answered!

Support needed: launching a 4 bed room b&b nearby Catania

Dear all,

I am about to complete the construction for a 4 bed room b&b, with own infinity pool, large living room and social space as well as a fantastic view on Mount Etna in Scordia, nearby Catania.

The construction of the building and the site are on plan, however, I am looking for a consultant/coach who can support with launching the operations (fotos, service description, interior etc.).

I would be looking for someone in the are of Catania, to support us, as I am living in Germany. 

Pictures and more information will be provided.

Thank you, looking forward to your replies and recommendations.

BR

Friedrich

Top Answer
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Friedrich63 👋

Welcome to the Airbnb Community Center and congratulation on your new project 🎉

While other Hosts come across your post and share their opinions, did you know that Hosts can also find a Co-Host available for certain regions through the Airbnb platform?

I wanted to share a useful guide to learn more about the service: How to Find and Become an Experienced Co-Host on Airbnb? 

Do let us know how you search goes 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

View Top Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Friedrich63 👋

Welcome to the Airbnb Community Center and congratulation on your new project 🎉

While other Hosts come across your post and share their opinions, did you know that Hosts can also find a Co-Host available for certain regions through the Airbnb platform?

I wanted to share a useful guide to learn more about the service: How to Find and Become an Experienced Co-Host on Airbnb? 

Do let us know how you search goes 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Helpful, thanks!