Two houses on site

Answered!
Kerry516
Level 1
Gibbston, New Zealand

Two houses on site

Hi - We are new Hosts to Air Bnb. We have 2 brand new 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom houses along side each other. 
My question is how to rent these together or seperate and show this can be done on my listing? Some family groups may want both houses for the same holiday. Thank you. 

1 Best Answer
Joelle43
Level 10
Cannes, France

Hello @Kerry516 

Well you would have one listing for each house and then a third listing for those that want to book both, each with a calendar of its own.  If you make it clear in the title then it shouldn't be too confusing!

Best of luck

Joëlle

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Joelle43
Level 10
Cannes, France

Hello @Kerry516 

Well you would have one listing for each house and then a third listing for those that want to book both, each with a calendar of its own.  If you make it clear in the title then it shouldn't be too confusing!

Best of luck

Joëlle

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Kerry516! Thank you for sharing your question with us and I hope Joelle's suggestions have helped you with setting up your listing.

Have you managed to work it out? I also wanted to share a few help articles that might give you more ideas about these settings: https://www.airbnb.co.uk/resources/hosting-homes/s?q=create%20multiple%20listings&p=1.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Kerry516
Level 1
Gibbston, New Zealand

Thank you so much for your help and suggestions. I’ll look at those links you’ve provided ☺️

Bob297
Level 10
Bilthoven, Netherlands

@Kerry516 

Go to

pricing and availability

Calendar sync
Linked airbnb calendars

Rental
A Home 1

B  Home 2

C Home 1 and 2