Unregistered guests

Unregistered guests

Hi. My listing is for guest rooms in my home where I also live. The outside includes verandah, pool deck, back yard.

I had guest who wanted to invite friends and family members over to hang out on the verandah and by the pool so was disappointed when she noticed my house rule stating no unregistered guests. On the listing (per image), it states maximum 2 guests which to me are the 'registered' guests being the person who booked and their friend. She thought it meant max 2 guests just for sleeping over purposes. She said it ruined her entire stay because it meant she had to travel to and from other people's places instead of them visiting her at my place which she hoped to use as a base. What do you think please? Thank you
Screenshot 2024-04-07 at 18.33.44.png

1 Reply 1

@Adam1846

This misunderstanding is water under the bridge, alas. May I suggest that you add to your house rules that no visitors are allowed? Also, you might double check ahead of arrival if your registered guests have any questions about the rules. We are also home share hosts, and our rules include a clear statement about no visitors. With your pool, a liability risk, your business insurance agent may very well back you up on this.