Feedback on my listing please - Warm regards

Wael62
Level 1
Zanzibar, Tanzania

Feedback on my listing please - Warm regards

I hope you’re doing well 

yes can I ask how I can get more reservation ? 
and really I appreciate it 

we hope have more conversation 

thank you and nice to meet you here 

Listing link: Guesthouse in Nungwi · ★New · 1 bedroom · 1 bed · 1 shared bath

[Content modified by OCM]

3 Replies 3
Marie8425
Top Contributor
Buckeye, AZ

@Wael62 

That i a long time hosting and no reservations?  Did you possibly do a lot of declines when you first listed because that will affect Airbnb's display of your listing?

You need to push your listing back up in the Airbnb Search

Update your description The computer records date changed and the Airbnb algorithm reads the date.  Include in your description some description of the building that room is contained in.  Are all your listings in the same Guest house?  Will I run into other Guests  in the hallway or using the washer?

Turn on Airbnb New Host Discount that will move you uo in search.

Turn on Instabook that noves  you up also.

Review your amenities like it says no essentials and no hot water.

The room doesn't offer much but a bed,  Tell and show picture,  how far for morning coffee and breakfast options?  What about dinner options?  No TV, what is nearby for evening entertainment?  Give some ideas. 

Hi

You mention nice location but there is no pictures of the area this place is in. 

Maybe share pictures of surroundings, roads , outside and if you have a patio, share that, add map pictures that you are near the beach like u said in description...

The inside looks really nice n clean.

I would say Add more outside pictures to get more interest in the property.

Good luck!! 

Yaseen13
Level 2
Islamabad, Pakistan

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out and for your kind words—nice to meet you too! 😊

To get more reservations on Airbnb, here are a few tips that might help:

1. Optimize Your Listing: Make sure your title is catchy and descriptive. Use high-quality photos that highlight the best features of your space. Also, write a detailed and engaging description that covers what makes your place unique, nearby attractions, and any special amenities you offer.

2. Competitive Pricing: Consider using Airbnb's Smart Pricing tool to stay competitive in your area. You can also offer discounts for longer stays or for guests who book in advance.

3. Instant Booking: Enabling Instant Book can attract more guests since it reduces the waiting time for confirmation.

4. Great Reviews: Encourage your guests to leave positive reviews by providing an excellent experience—think of small touches like local guides, welcome treats, or quick responses to inquiries.

5. Update Calendar Regularly: Keeping your calendar updated shows guests that your listing is active and reduces the chances of booking cancellations.

6. Promote Your Listing: Share your Airbnb link on social media, local tourism websites, or with friends and family to increase visibility.

I hope these tips help! Feel free to reach out if you need more advice or have any questions. I'm always happy to chat!