What is the response to guest requests for more coffee or other stuff?

Answered!
Nadia820
Level 2
Richmond Hill, Canada

What is the response to guest requests for more coffee or other stuff?

Hi everyone, 

have a quick question I have a guest in a basement I provided them when they checked in with a chocolate, coffee pods , sugar,  water  etc she messaged me that  they finished the coffee pods ( which I at least provide them for two people 20 pods) and asked to provide them with more .What should be my response to her?

Thank you!

1 Best Answer

Hi @Nadia820 I think you can start by acknowledging the guest's request and then if you have a specific policy about complimentary supplies (like a set amount of coffee pods for the stay), gently remind them of this. You could offer to provide a few additional pods or suggest where they can purchase more nearby once they run out of these items. I believe this can also help maintain a good relationship with your guest and enhance their experience. Hope this helps! 

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Kassim0
Level 2
Paje, Tanzania

To be wise of resources.

Hi @Nadia820 I think you can start by acknowledging the guest's request and then if you have a specific policy about complimentary supplies (like a set amount of coffee pods for the stay), gently remind them of this. You could offer to provide a few additional pods or suggest where they can purchase more nearby once they run out of these items. I believe this can also help maintain a good relationship with your guest and enhance their experience. Hope this helps! 

That’s what I thought,  I’ll provide some and if they ask for more again I’ll guide them where to purchase.

Thank you very much Alicia!