White screen when viewing photos in browser

Answered!
Steve3444
Level 2
South Hobart, Australia

White screen when viewing photos in browser

We are currently experiencing a bug on our Airbnb page. When people use any browser to view our property, and click on our images, they are led to a blank white screen (to see the bug, go to https://airbnb.com/h/lynmouthcottage and click one of the images). Only people using the Airbnb app can browse through our images. As such, views and new bookings have nearly dried up. 

We can see that many other properties have been experiencing the same thing since early December and, with the Xmas break around the corner, we are worried that Airbnb may take some time to resolve the bug. Has anyone informed AirBnB of the same issue with their listing? We contacted them and once that had confirmed it was a bug on their end they have not really been very communicative about progress on fixing it (reported on 12/12/2023, acknowledged as a but on the 13/12 and no contact since (unless you could their responses to my pleas, "our team is aware of the bug and are working on a solution"). Has anyone else been given a timeframe for when it will be fixed?

We are interested to know if anyone in the community has found a way to negate, or work around the bug? Any ideas on how we can fix this from our end? We'd love to know. We did not opt in for the early realease, and it started when we created the 'photo-tour'. We have since tried opting in for the new release thinking that may fix it, it did not.

Hopefully it is fixed very soon,

Steve

1 Best Answer
Joelle43
Level 10
Cannes, France

Hello @Steve3444 

This problem was resolved a few days ago and when I click on your lovely listing I am seeing the new photo tour!!  So all is well!

I was not impacted by this bug by the way.

All the best 
Joëlle

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Steve3444
Level 2
South Hobart, Australia

@Dora676, @Joelle43, let me know here ifyou also have this issue (or similar). Thanks.

Joelle43
Level 10
Cannes, France

Hello @Steve3444 

This problem was resolved a few days ago and when I click on your lovely listing I am seeing the new photo tour!!  So all is well!

I was not impacted by this bug by the way.

All the best 
Joëlle

Steve3444
Level 2
South Hobart, Australia

Thanks @Joelle43, I checked earlier and it was still happening but I just cleared my cache and retried... you are right! It is working again. I am so relieved!
Steve