Why is my listing not attracting more guests?

Answered!
Julie5247
Level 2
Atlanta, GA

Why is my listing not attracting more guests?

Kindly check out my listing and let me know what I can do to grab more attention and book more guests regularly.

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/45465475?guests=1&adults=1&s=67&unique_share_id=e4d5deab-d17a-41e9-b2c6...

Thank you!

1 Best Answer

Hi @Julie5247 I checked your listing and it's great! Unfortunately, there's a slow in bookings during this time. But you may consider the following that can possibly help get more bookings or occupancy.

-Capture and highlight the best features of your space with professional-quality photos. Clearly and enticingly describe your property, focusing on unique features and amenities. 

-Welcome guests with a small gift or a personalized note. Offer local recommendations for an added personal touch. 

-Guests often prefer listings with flexible cancellation policies, especially in uncertain times. Encourage longer stays by offering weekly or monthly discounts.

-Politely ask your guests to leave a review after their stay. Positive reviews can significantly influence potential guests.

-Fill unbooked dates by offering last-minute discounts to attract spontaneous travelers. Hope this helps!

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2

Hi @Julie5247 I checked your listing and it's great! Unfortunately, there's a slow in bookings during this time. But you may consider the following that can possibly help get more bookings or occupancy.

-Capture and highlight the best features of your space with professional-quality photos. Clearly and enticingly describe your property, focusing on unique features and amenities. 

-Welcome guests with a small gift or a personalized note. Offer local recommendations for an added personal touch. 

-Guests often prefer listings with flexible cancellation policies, especially in uncertain times. Encourage longer stays by offering weekly or monthly discounts.

-Politely ask your guests to leave a review after their stay. Positive reviews can significantly influence potential guests.

-Fill unbooked dates by offering last-minute discounts to attract spontaneous travelers. Hope this helps!

Thanks for the feedback Alicia. Much appreciated 🙏🏾