Would love feedback and help boosting my listing!

Answered!
Sonha0
Level 1
El Cerrito, CA

Would love feedback and help boosting my listing!

Hi all! I’m new to hosting and I’d love to have help with giving me feedback on my listing. And also if you can take a moment to favorite my listing. Thank you 🙂 

Link to listing: Entire Home in El Cerrito, U.S 

1 Best Answer

Hi @Sonha0 I just browsed your listing and it's looking awesome! You may also consider checking the tips below that may possible help you get more bookings/occupancies. 

-Invest in professional or high-quality photographs of your space. Ensure good lighting and capture the unique characteristics of your property. Photos are the first thing guests look at, so make them count.

-Write clear and detailed descriptions of your space, including all amenities and unique features. Be honest about what guests can expect. Highlight anything that sets your listing apart, like a great location, fantastic view, or special amenities like a hot tub or fireplace.

-Research prices of similar listings in your area to ensure your rates are competitive. Consider starting with a slightly lower price to attract your first guests and build up positive reviews.

-Being flexible with check-in and check-out times can make your listing more appealing.

-Respond promptly and warmly to inquiries and booking requests. Good communication is key to getting positive reviews.

With the favorite part, are you referring to saving or bookmarking your listing? Hope this helps! 

View Best Answer in original post

6 Replies 6
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Why do you want people to 'favourite' your listing ? @Sonha0 

Hi! 

yes! Bookmarking! It helps with giving the listing a little boost on algorithm 

Sophia
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey there @Sonha0, I hope you don't mind I added a link to your listing, this way fellow hosts can view it easily and share their thoughts  😊

I'd like to invite @Marisa182@Matthew1964@Gwen386 to provide some feedback 🙏🏼 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Thank you Sophia! So helpful! I appreciate it!

Hi @Sonha0 I just browsed your listing and it's looking awesome! You may also consider checking the tips below that may possible help you get more bookings/occupancies. 

-Invest in professional or high-quality photographs of your space. Ensure good lighting and capture the unique characteristics of your property. Photos are the first thing guests look at, so make them count.

-Write clear and detailed descriptions of your space, including all amenities and unique features. Be honest about what guests can expect. Highlight anything that sets your listing apart, like a great location, fantastic view, or special amenities like a hot tub or fireplace.

-Research prices of similar listings in your area to ensure your rates are competitive. Consider starting with a slightly lower price to attract your first guests and build up positive reviews.

-Being flexible with check-in and check-out times can make your listing more appealing.

-Respond promptly and warmly to inquiries and booking requests. Good communication is key to getting positive reviews.

With the favorite part, are you referring to saving or bookmarking your listing? Hope this helps! 

Love these tips!! I’m sprucing up the place more and will definitely invest in higher quality photos. 

yes! Bookmarking! It helps with giving the listing a little boost on algorithm