Wrong pricing being displayed

Answered!
Reshan6
Level 2
Surrey, Canada

Wrong pricing being displayed

Hi team, 

I am faced with an issue in Airbnb booking site where a wrong total amount payable by guests being displayed in spite of my base price being USD48/- a night. ( what is displayed , is whopping USD173 -USD 200) which significantly has reduced my reservations for last many months.

Fyi, I have also disallowed Smart pricing functionality to see whether it makes this glitch. Appreciate your help in sorting out why this takes on my unit when hosting. 

Many thanks

REshan 

Top Answer

Thx. Yes I found the issue pertaining to settings re no. Of guests permitted/guest total.

It atands resolved now.

Thx a ton

View Top Answer in original post

7 Replies 7
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Reshan6 , Have you also looked into your price breakdown to investigate further? How does it look for you?

I'm reaching out to the most tech-savvy Hosts in the Community if they have any advice or would be able to kindly guide us in this regards @Mike-And-Jane0 @Joelle43 @Joan2709 @Shelley159 @Andry34 👀

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Thx. Yes I found the issue pertaining to settings re no. Of guests permitted. 

It atands resolved now.

Cheers

Hi @Reshan6 

Can you post a screen shot of the listing showing the $173-$200 price? I tried to book as a guest and it is showing $48 per night with a min 7night stay? I tried to search as a guest and your listing didn't even appear in search results? Are you using any 3rd party pricing software?

Also, your listing calendar is entirely blocked thru Sept?

Joan2709_0-1721252344160.png

Thx. Yes I found the issue pertaining to settings re no. Of guests permitted. 

It atands resolved now.

Thanks

Andry34
Level 4
Plantation, FL

Hello, I share the results in the screenshot, I don't see a problem. On the contrary, I see a good early occupancy rate if the unavailable nights are reserved. 👍
IMG_4006.jpeg

Best regards,
Andry
Shelley159
Top Contributor
Stellenbosch, South Africa

Hi @Reshan6 

I think @Andry34 and @Joan2709 have probably answered your question.

In case you also want to look at the price from a host perspective (to see the calculation of what you get out), go to your calendar while logged in as a host and select a particular night. Click on the line item "Guest Total" to see the detailed calculation.

Thx. Yes I found the issue pertaining to settings re no. Of guests permitted/guest total.

It atands resolved now.

Thx a ton