Your advice is much appreciated..

Puneet26
Level 2
Melbourne, Australia

Your advice is much appreciated..

Hi,

I have been a host for this lovely place for almost 9 months now and would like your feedback about my place, so that I can improve in the area where possible.

Your time and suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Puneet

2 Replies 2
Marie8425
Top Contributor
Buckeye, AZ

@Puneet26 

Congratulations!  You have definirte started with an excellent bang.

My Ideas

The apartment description is great but maybe streamline in a little, but use those type of descriptions for your photo captions.

Highlight 62 floor Guests did so obviously pleasing.Then move up the location description, reading your reviews guests highlighted 62 floor, view and location.  Maybe move the apt description to the bottom, the first few paragraphs you want to focus on what happy guests loved.

Throw in some info about the pool sauna and gym.  Doesn't seem like Guests menrin and they look beautiful.  Maybe clueless  guests Haha  Encouraging use might give you another plus

Your location is mentioned positively a lot.  Create some Guidebooks.  Maybe 1 for restaurants 1 for shopping and 1 for sightseeing

You have positive reviews from groups of four.  Which usually encourages more lol.  Add a picture of the sleep sofa extended to a bed helps if guests don't have to imagine

Hi @Marie8425 

Thanks a lot for your suggestions are invaluable for me. I will definitely follow each suggestion of yours and execute it.

Thanks,

Puneet