Your advice is much appreciated..

Puneet26
Level 2
Melbourne, Australia

Your advice is much appreciated..

Hi,

I have been a host for this lovely place for almost 9 months now and would like your feedback about my place, so that I can improve in the area where possible.

Your time and suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Puneet

https://www.airbnb.ca/rooms/1028755260090514243?source_impression_id=p3_1725384792_P3BGvzJi-3jOzudS

Screenshot 2024-09-03 at 1.33.22 PM.png

**Content modified by OCM

6 Replies 6
Marie8425
Top Contributor
Buckeye, AZ

@Puneet26 

Congratulations!  You have definirte started with an excellent bang.

My Ideas

The apartment description is great but maybe streamline in a little, but use those type of descriptions for your photo captions.

Highlight 62 floor Guests did so obviously pleasing.Then move up the location description, reading your reviews guests highlighted 62 floor, view and location.  Maybe move the apt description to the bottom, the first few paragraphs you want to focus on what happy guests loved.

Throw in some info about the pool sauna and gym.  Doesn't seem like Guests menrin and they look beautiful.  Maybe clueless  guests Haha  Encouraging use might give you another plus

Your location is mentioned positively a lot.  Create some Guidebooks.  Maybe 1 for restaurants 1 for shopping and 1 for sightseeing

You have positive reviews from groups of four.  Which usually encourages more lol.  Add a picture of the sleep sofa extended to a bed helps if guests don't have to imagine

Hi @Marie8425 

Thanks a lot for your suggestions are invaluable for me. I will definitely follow each suggestion of yours and execute it.

Thanks,

Puneet

Christine4306
Level 1
Saint-Maximin-la-Sainte-Baume, France

Bonjour 

Peut être simplement compléter votre annonce au fur et à mesure des commentaires de vos hôtes?

Peut être préciser ce que propose la buanderie en extérieur ?  (au cas où il n'y ait pas dans votre appartement de lave linge, sèche linge, table et fer à repasser.)

Sinon votre annonce est très bien.

Cordialement

Christine

Thank you Christine, your feedback invaluable to me. I am just trying to figure out how to translate it to English. Do you know if there is a feature in Airbnb app ?

Regards,

Puneet

Amrita8
Level 3
Chennai, India

Yes there is always room for improvement in any walk of life.

When guests enter your home they should feel welcome & warm.

Keep all amenities working & in place. 

Don't over explain things. 

If it is along stay communicate in short message with them through WhatsApp politely every few days if things are going well for them .

The tone of language & appropriate words you use are very important in communicating in any

language. 

When they have checked  out  Send them a message thanking for their stay at your home .

These are helpful for positive reviews. 

All the best. 

Amanda2723
Level 2
Orpington, United Kingdom

Good morning Puneet26

An absolute pleasure to review your listing

You have paid great attention to detail in your marketing,.showcasing all you have to offer

Both title and description read well

A wealth of amenities

A great central location

The reviews speak for themselves with many of your guests choosing to come back multiple times.

Lovely to see evidence of your prompt and attentive communication with guests including responding to their feedback. This personal touch goes a long way

I note that the accommodation is suitable for people with mobility issues and think that this could be advertised more prominently as sadly, too often accommodation is not suitable for wheelchair users.

Please see link below to ensure you are promoting this feature sufficiently

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/resources/hosting-homes/a/343

If I am in Melboune in the future I will be sure to check your unique listing out

All the best

Amanda