calendar not available on app

Answered!
Katherine33
Level 2
United Kingdom

calendar not available on app

The last couple of days my calendar on my phone just has a blank screen cannot access it.Tried to reboot,turn of phone etc but still is blank.

I can access it on main computer but this is no use as i am not always near the computer and rely on the app on my phone.No idea what to do to get it back.

Top Answer
Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hello @Katherine33@Ann-And-Tim1@Jakub136@Paddy50@Ozan89 & @Joan2709 

Thank you so much for your patience whilst we looked into the calendar issue. We are aware of and actively working on a fix for  a bug impacting the Calendar view on the Airbnb iOS app. If you are not able to view your host calendar for your listing(s) on your device, please login to your Airbnb account on mobile web or desktop to view and manage your calendar. 

I hope this helps, 
Rebecca 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

View Top Answer in original post

52 Replies 52

When will this be fixed?

Hello @Campbell13 

It's been fixed - you'll need to delete and upload the latest Airbnb app on your phone.  Many have confirmed that they can see their calendars again.

Let us know!

Joëlle

thank you

much appreciated 

I’ll do that now.

I have the same problem. To go to the web makes it more difficult and it takes much longer 

i hope it can be fixed soon

Tamsin35
Level 2
Newquay, United Kingdom

This bug still not fixed can we get an update?  Very reliant on the app to ensure good guest service 

Joelle43
Top Contributor
Cannes, France

Hello @Tamsin35 

That's strange because a lot of hosts have had success when they deleted the old app and uploaded the newest version of the Airbnb app.

I have the same problem. Any idea when this will be fixed?  I don't see any updates in the App Store. Thx

Joelle43
Top Contributor
Cannes, France

Hello @Leslie79 

It's been fixed for several days now - delete and upload the new Airbnb version and you will see your calendar again

I've tied deleting the app but still blank. Was told by the support to log in via website, every time I try this on my phone it opens the app.

Joelle43
Top Contributor
Cannes, France

@Adam2258 

download Chrome and go onto airbnb.com to log in this way and see if that does the trick?

Simon4883
Level 1
Marsa Alam, Egypt

Hello Everyone,

I just found a solution that I'd like to share with you all. To fix the calendar issue follow the steps in this video link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0He058u4Yls

It worked for me hope it does the same for everyone facing this annoying issue

Regards

Simon

thanks Simon worked a treat 🙂

Elena3167
Level 2
Paphos, Cyprus

Same thing 

Garry67
Level 1
Port Louis, Mauritius

Hello everybody  I have a solution for the problem as I was having same issue since updating to IOS18. Go on setting - General - iPhone storage click on Airbnb and offload app and install app again the problem should be fixed.  

Mia1660
Level 1
Turriff, United Kingdom

I have this issue too. Any update on when the bug will be fixed?