A new addition to the team!

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

A new addition to the team!

Hello,

I hope everyone’s doing well!

We have yet again some wonderful news to share today…(drumroll) 🥁 Please join me in giving a warm welcome to, @Monika

Monika will be with us in a part time capacity, so it is likely that you will see her around from time to time, however, we’re beyond excited to have her on board as part of our Community Center family even if it is in a supportive capacity! 

@Monika, feel free to introduce yourself below—we’re all looking forward to learning more about you! 😊

If you have any questions, please feel free to also reach out to either myself or my colleagues @Rebecca, @Paula, @Elisa, and @Bhumika

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

1 Reply 1
Monika
Community Manager
Community Manager

Dear Airbnb Community,

I hope you're all doing well and enjoying your time here!

I'd like to introduce myself so you can get to know me a bit better. My name is Monika, and I am the new Community Manager here at the Community Center. Prior to this, I worked as a Community Relationship Manager at Airbnb.

I have a deep interest in different cultures, love to travel, and always look forward to meeting people from around the world. I live in Vienna, Austria, and have previously lived in Hungary and Germany. I spent a year in England after secondary school and have visited many times since. I’ve traveled to most European countries, visited the U.S. a couple of times, and have also been to Asia.

If you need any support in the Community Center, I'm here to help.

Warm regards, 
Monika

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines