Airbnb app issues. Logged me out, had trouble logging back in and removed my messages

Airbnb app issues. Logged me out, had trouble logging back in and removed my messages

Is anyone else experiencing issues with the Airbnb App? It was looking at the app and all of a sudden I got logged out. Had to try to log in a few times, got logged in and then it logged me out again. Turned my phone off and back on a couple times. Then I got back in and my messages disappeared. Also having trouble posting here. Does anyone have any info about what could be happening? 

5 Replies 5
Katie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Jennifer1351 

I'm so sorry to hear you're having problems with your app. Have you tried using desktop at all? 

If it's still not working, let me know which version of the app you're on, which phone, and what operating system you're on - I can try and chase this up for you with the teach team. If you've got any screenshots of the issue too, that would be great. 😊

Hi @Katie , thank you for your reply. I was able to use my desktop and everything looked okay there. My messages had all disappeared from the app the other day, but they appeared again today. It seems okay now, but I still found it quite disconcerting that I was being logged out, out of the blue and I had to keep trying to get back in and was logged out a few times. A little concerning, but hopefully it's resolved.

I did just have another tech issue. I wrote a review for my last guest (Libby), but the site keeps saying "please write a review." Also my guest's review of me isn't appearing on my page. I was able to get an email with her review, but it's not showing up on my listing or page. It's a great review and I don't want it to disappear and be lost! If you have any info or who I could contact for help if the review still won't show up (it been really hard to get a hold of customer service). Thank you! 

Katie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey @Jennifer1351 

Great to hear that sorted it 😊

I've just checked your page and can see the review Libby left for you, and when I click through to her page I can see the review you left for her. It sounds like you might have some local issues with your computer/app? 

I'd advise clearing your cache and making sure you're on the most up-to-date version of software and app if you can 📱🙂

The exact same happened to me and the main host, we cannot log in in our phones. Kept on logging us out when we choose the hosting account. 

But i can open it on my computer.