Airbnb customer support

Airbnb customer support

**[Private conversation removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

Airbnb (neighborhood) customer service never take care of the neighbors. I’ve been having a problem with their guests dragging furniture 24/7. The host says “I don’t care” and Airbnb always replies this copy and past reply. Giving some suggestions apparently doesn’t work.

I’m sad that I feel like they think I’m a complainer. I just need a help

3 Replies 3

@Meg1493  This really sounds more like an issue between you and your neighbor than an Airbnb thing. What would be the normal procedure in your building, when someone has a problem with noise from an adjacent unit?

Lorna170
Level 10
Swannanoa, NC

@Meg1493  As Andrew has pointed out, this is an issue between you and your neighbor.  AirBnB is going to attribute each incident/complaint to the guest that is currently in residence and will just close the complaint as soon as that guest has left, even when the host has been notified of the issue.

Perhaps a carefully worded letter from your attorney would get the attention of this host.

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Meg1493  This issue has been going on for you for quite some time- I recall your previous posts about this. 

Do you own your apartment or rent? Sometimes people with annoying neighbors who won't be respectful just have to stop beating a dead horse and move. I know that doesn't seem fair, but it's reality.