Airbnb prevents me from posting my topic

Airbnb prevents me from posting my topic

I get nothing but glitches.

My posts gets "1 Reply", BUT I CAN'T SEE THE REPLY!

I can see "Join the conversation", BUT THERE IS NO BUTTON TO ACTUALLY JOIN THE CONVERSATION! The only available button is "Unfollow"

When I try to post the same topic in "Host Circle" I get ""Post flooding detected (community received posts of a unique message more than 1 times within 3,600 seconds)"

Long story short, ... I am screwed because I can't post the topic I want to post, and I can see/read the responses I may or may not get (two people have responded, one can also not see her response), and I cannot join my own topic.

Thanks for nothing Airbnb Community Center.

2 Replies 2
Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Abrasha-and-Maria0  your post is visible and everything seems fine. You should be logged in to be able to comment. After some time of inactivity the system logs you off, maybe that was the case?

@Branka-and-Silvia0  The moderators sorted it yesterday and reposted it. It was a weird glitch. I happened to have just written a response to their original post, which Colleen had already left a response on, and when I hit Reply, I got a message which said the original post couldn't be found. 

In other words, @Abrasha-and-Maria0 had already posted a new topic, it already had one response, and then all of it just disappeared.