Announcements

Winter Release Q&A with Airbnb’s Christy Schrader

Winter Release Q&A session

An Idea for Value Added Services for Guests. Thoughts?

Cyrus32
Level 2
Nashville, TN

An Idea for Value Added Services for Guests. Thoughts?

Happy Holiday All.  I am a frequent user of ABNB.  Our digital marketplace business is building a service for ABNB guests seeking a dedicated/local healthcare or security services professional when staying at an ABNB place.  It is a dedicated concierge service to deliver healthcare services including local info, medical supply deliveries, tests, diagnosis, and treatment.  Security professionals will provide physical security among other services. Thoughts?  Thank you.

17 Replies 17

Thanks for sharing. Good info. @Anonymous  We have a scaling digital workforce and supply chain.  

Mark116
Level 10
Jersey City, NJ

@Cyrus32  I'll be honest, I don't see much of a market for this...travelers can already go to an urgent care facility or the ER for their medical needs, and like @Anonymous  I would guess that whatever tiny number of travelers feel the need for security services, are probably already traveling with them. 

Thanks @Mark116 Consumer trend is healthcare in the home (or rental).  We are focused on the direction the hockey puck is heading.  Thanks for your POV.