Bad review from guest.

Amy2089
Level 2
Sydney, Australia

Bad review from guest.

Hi all,

I got a bad review from my pas guest more than a week ago . When he checked in and checked out smoothly. No issues during his stay from 19/4-22/4.  I received a bad review from him. I was so shocked and did not know what happened. I made a call to him and ask him why.  I told him you rate only 2 starts for cleaning and 1 start for value. You should give me a reason. He said not comfortable and more expensive than other places. But he booked a month ago before  he checks in and no messages or calls to ne about clean and tidy. I asked him if he could send me a photo to show that , he did not have any. I called Airbnb team but they said they could not remove his review because not violated issues. I told them if he said the truth , I will accept and refund for him as apologies but no photos or evidences a iut that. He was nice to check in and said Thank you when he checked out. Till

now I don’t know what wrong. $180 aud for 6 people are reasonble for 3 bedrooms with queen beds and 1 toilet. Not luxury house but all you need there.

Any recommend for me about this guest.

Thanks

Amy

2 Replies 2
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Amy2089 The only advice is to ignore his review. Your other reviews will encourage people to book with you so you don't need to stress over this one.

Just be aware that your response to his review is visible to other guests. 

@Mike-And-Jane0  Thanks for your comment. I should do that way. I feel very confident with my cleaner who did great cleaning job during last few months so I  can have time to manage my listings and care 3 kids.