Boa noite. Me hospedei num espaço chamado de quarto de hotel, mas é péssimo. Antes de colocar isso na plataforma pra alugar precisa reformar

Answered!
Valeria592
Level 1
São Paulo, BR

Boa noite. Me hospedei num espaço chamado de quarto de hotel, mas é péssimo. Antes de colocar isso na plataforma pra alugar precisa reformar

Boa noite, me hospedei num espaço chamado de quarto de hotel, mas antes de colocar na plataforma deveria ser verificado. Precisa de reforma urgente. É péssimo e mau administrado. Tenho fotos do lugar e quero mandar pra vcs. Localiza-se na rua Eduardo Prado, Campos Elíseos. Aguardo retorno

1 Best Answer
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Valeria592  This is just a discussion forum for hosts and guests. You should contact Airbnb directly with this information and write an honest review for it, if you haven't already. You can also go directly to the host's profile and flag (report) the listing. Airbb doesn't have agents in the field who physically inspect listings- it's up to guests to report them if they are inaccurate.

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Valeria592  This is just a discussion forum for hosts and guests. You should contact Airbnb directly with this information and write an honest review for it, if you haven't already. You can also go directly to the host's profile and flag (report) the listing. Airbb doesn't have agents in the field who physically inspect listings- it's up to guests to report them if they are inaccurate.

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Valeria592 ,

Bem-vindo à Central da Comunidade em língua inglesa!

Gostaria de informar que também temos uma comunidade em língua portuguesa que você pode encontrar >aqui<.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen