Booked listing says it disabled

Amie1091
Level 2
St. George, UT

Booked listing says it disabled

Hi, 

So I booked an airbnb 3 months ago for the week of Thanksgiving. I was looking at my reserved booking yeatersay, checking a few things as our trip is coming up soon, and the listing says its "disabled" and all the photos and info is gone. It still says the booking is active but I'm not sure why it says disabled, or what that means. 

I contacted the host, as I have a few other times, with questions about the house, and normally he answers the questions right away and doesn't have to ask me what airbnb I have booked.. but when he messaged me back, he asked what my last name was and had no idea what house I booked. 

Any insight as to whats going on would be appreciated. 

Thanks!

20201018_105509.jpg

7 Replies 7
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

I'd suggest you contact Airbnb customer service to find out what's going on with this listing and whether you still have a valid Airbnb booking. .

As far as the latest message you received, it sounds to me like the person who messaged you back isn't the same person who answered your previous messages. Is this listing managed by a property management company or a private host?

@Amie1091

Its a private host. I have tried to contact customer service in the past, and they let you talk to a customer service representative unless your stay is within 72 hours.. and messaging them takes weeks and weeks for them to get back to you. 

@Amie1091 The 72 hour rule is because of Covid19 and very long lines. Try write Airbnb CS via the reservation - the lines are no longer crazy long as they have been earlier because of the pandemic. They should be able to reach the host and refund you if they can't reach the host. Just keep writing until you get help :-). 

Taylor488
Level 1
Ansonia, CT

Hi, this is currently happening to me now. Did you ever figure out what to do? Please help!! I’m freaking out.

Hi,

I’m currently in the same situation. Did you find anything about it?

Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

As it mentions above you need to call airbnb @Doroteo2 

we are a forum of hosts and guests so can't help with this sort of issue

I understand. But I just wanted to know if their issue was fixed.