Can't find my inbox

Amy2244
Level 1
Kensington, Australia

Can't find my inbox

For some reason when I open Airbnb from an email, notification or just the shortcut on my phone there appears to be no way of accessing my inbox. There is no drop down menu, no hamburger and no icons at the bottom of the screen. Has anyone else experienced this recently please? What should I do/try? 

2 Replies 2
Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

Hello @Amy2244 across the ditch from Remuera, Auckland in New Zealand and welcome to ABB CC from a fellow user.

This has been an ongoing challenge for some of us for sometime.

Have a read here in CC using related Keywords in the Searchbox for things you may find will help, e.g  what type of Phone you are using, delete the APP or Bookmarks and clear your cache and restart.

This is always a pain to have to do as it can mean having to reset so many saved things not related to ABB.

Alternatively @Catherine-Powell is this something the IT Team can look into and try rectify?

Thanks and Happy Hosting/ Visiting when you have it sorted @Amy2244 

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Amy2244

I'm sorry to hear about this, I imagine it could be a little annoying! Has this always happened or is it only recently that you've noticed this? Are your app and your device fully up to date, and would you be able to let us know (here or via a Direct Message if you prefer) which device you have and which version of the app you have please? If you could take a screenshot showing how bare the page is when you open it, that'd also be very useful. 

With all that info I'll try to report this for you on my end. 🙂

Thanks, 

Emilie

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines