Co-Host Salt Lake City Help

Tucker21
Level 1
Bountiful, UT

Co-Host Salt Lake City Help

Hello!

I have a house in Bountiful, UT that will be available for rent in early June 2022. I am hoping to get in contact with someone who has either found a quality co-host they would be willing to connect me to, or interested in helping out. I managed my listing on my own. So this is a bit of uncharted waters. What can I expect with a co-host and should I just manage it from out-of-state myself? 

I just recently moved out of the area and trying to figure out how to keep my property without it consuming my life managing it from afar. 

Thanks!

Tucker. 

4 Replies 4
Patricia1375
Level 4
Nederland, CO

Tucker21  Welcome Tucker, If I were to guess, hosts make a similar fee as they do in Colorado.  Co-hosts charge 30% off the top of what the owner makes.  At that rate, they contract out for the housekeepers services (which includes making certain the house keepers do a top rate job) and all the communication between the guests, potential guests, and attention required during a guests stay.  I don't use a co-host, but know of several being utilized in our area.  Good luck with your new venture.

Aimee178
Level 1
Manchester, NH

Hi, Tucker!

I hope you're doing well! I'm actually currently looking to add more properties to my roster for guest management and I'd love to chat with you more about this opportunity!

I currently manage two Airbnb properties remotely, one of which I've gotten SuperHost status and the other not too far behind!

Feel free to reach out through email -- I'd love to start up a conversation! You can reach me at ** personal details hidden **

Best,

Aimee

Crystal469
Level 1
Vernal, UT

How big is the house? And what’s the rent? Are you looking for a co host to live on the property or just manage it from afar?

Chad-Kelly0
Level 1
Salt Lake City, UT

Airdream Vacation Rentals is the name of my company and we have 65 properties in our management portfolio for cohosting and we are growing rapidly with approximately 12 in our pipeline right now that we are on boarding. We only charge 15%! That’s what makes us amazing because we provide a high level of service that will blow you away for only 15%