Cohost software bug

Cohost software bug

There is a software bug which has been going on since November where the cohost will get the "Reservation confirmed" email. However they cannot access the booking as it says "You do not have access to this thread"  and the booking does not show up on their dashboard. 

2 Replies 2

I'm the developer of Superhost Tools an automated messaging tool and I can tell you there are a lot of other people experiencing this issue as well.  A lot of my users with co-host listings are having this issue.  I'm not sure if that's reassuring or not. 🙂

It's been happening for a long time, I don't remember when I first noticed it but it was at least a few months before November. Airbnb is aware of this issue but maybe this post will help escalate it?  As you mentioned, it's been happening for a really long time!

When you are looking at the reservation details and getting the error are you using the Airbnb app or website?  

Both the app and website have this error. On the app the message "Something went wrong with your request. Please try again later" appears. I get the confirmation email but can't message the guest.  Just happened to another reservation booked today so the problem has not been fixed.