Cohosting

Victor2798
Level 1
San Anselmo, CA

Cohosting

Hi.  We live in Marin County, California, and are hoping to find a cohost among local airbnbers.  Can you help?

5 Replies 5
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Have you tried posting on a local host forum in your area and ask for recommendations @Victor2798 

Victor2798
Level 1
San Anselmo, CA

Thx @Helen3 .  I didn’t know there was such a thing. Will find it. Thx. 

Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi @Victor2798 ! I hope you've found some more information already, but if not, you can find the local Host clubs @Helen3 was referring to here:
https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Get-Local/ct-p/en_clubs

I hope that helps. 😃

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Hi Victor , I would love to work with you and become your co-host. I am a dedicated and dependable relationship builder with excellent organizational strengths and a superior work ethic. Skilled with two years of real estate management experience and remodeling in south tampa area at age 18. I am eager to start out a co-hosting career and help enhance the value of your property. Although this would be my first time cohosting for Airbnb, I work towards helping others and diffusing problematic situations in order to make sure the guest has the best stay. I am very dedicated to customer satisfaction and the guidelines to having a good business organization to succeed. I would love to manage your property anyway possible including problem resolution, inventory management, supervision, customer service, cleaning and anything needed to make a welcoming stay. 

My name Is Yai and I own a small business in SWFL, so i am familiar with customer service along with other skill sets that may be beneficial. 

Here is some of many tasks I would be able to accomplish if given the opportunity:

-Adjust the listing calendar

-Travel to the property bi-monthly to check in on how it is being maintained

-assist guests with check in/out

-coordinate cleanings 

-Replenish necessities 

-Respond to inquires

- Handle guests de-escalations

-Update description and photos of listings

-Review guests' feedback and respond accordingly

- Respond to any other questions guests may have