Congratulations to our Airbnb Superhosts - April 2024 Edition!

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Congratulations to our Airbnb Superhosts - April 2024 Edition!

Welcome Superhosts 2024.jpeg

Hi Everyone! 

We're so excited to welcome our newly assessed Superhosts to the Community Center 🌟. One can truly imagine all your hard work and commitment towards creating exceptional hosting experiences for your guests. We hope this has been an incredible journey for you!

As we celebrate your exciting journey, do remember that our global Airbnb Community is always here to celebrate your successes and hearing your challenges. Whether you're looking for some advice, tips or share your hosting experiences, you're at the right spot!

Through this incredible Community, you can be sure of connecting with many experienced and outstanding Hosts and Superhosts across the globe 🌍. You can also explore our communities spread across 7 languages here : EnglishFrenchItalianSpanishPortugueseGerman, and Dutch

Do you have any advice for aspiring Hosts or Superhosts? We invite you to share your unique tips and passion for hosting with us😉!🎉   
Once again, many congratulations on achieving this significant milestone! 🥳

I'll tag all the new Superhosts who've visited us over this week below ⬇️  

@Margherita297 @Sara9071 @Héctor-Y-Laura0 @Domingo134 @Martine1338 @Assala1 @Rafael1421 @Wendy1769 @Denis2910 @Stephanie3108 @Margherita297 @Sarah5930 @Arianna605 @Juliana755 @Rafael1864 @Erica1717 @Aliki2 @Paola2110 @Amrita8 @Jerry612 @Riccardo746 @Abdul610 @Elisa3470 @Stephanie2992 @One-Step0 @Hayley205 @Maggie461 @Coralie190 @Fran16673 @Annalisa303 @Walid100 @Marcos734 @Ana24001 @Bill1414 @Mani-Kuntal0 @Sariya0 @Ilaria497 @Dyan-Et-Pierre0 @Arnold131 @Massimiliano176 @César-Yamandú0 @Mauricio756 @Albert3063 @Albert3063 @Marcela745 @Ruby167 @John5970 @Gästehaus5 @Jodi7 @Inmaculada-C-0 @Solange-Lesly0 @Jorge2113 @Frank2028 @Mohammed300 @David11878 @Camille945 @Trisha14 @Alicia1246 @Katlen0 @Victor3756 @Adriana-And-Glenn0 @Henrietta31 @Bárbara175 @John6388 @Karissa31 @Katlen0 @Laura7256 @Alex12048 @Daniel12751 @Solange-Lesly0 @Jenny1970 @Alvaro15 @Cynthia1201 @Rocio490 @Marcela798 @Jodi498 @April440 @Jose-Armando4 @Robert7504 @Neil698 @Ada3718 @Julie5551 @Mirna88 @Natasha705 @Sarah3803 @Bernadette477 @Violet7 @Anne14525 @Alina1306 @Ayham5 @Cathy1017 @Giulio314 @Marco4774 @Melisa149 @Jolanta58 @Bryan906 @Enrico581 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

136 Replies 136

Thanks for the Welcome! ☺️

My típ is to communicate nicely and make sure each guest feels Special and unique! Little details count a lot 💜

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Thank you so much for your kind messages @Lau23181 and @Sandra-Regina9 ! We're so happy to have you here😄. Hope to see you around and learn more about hosting from you 😉😍!

-----

We are happy and proud! This experience has the advantage of providing the benefits of a teamwork, working with a reliable platform, counting with reliable people to assist and respond to the needs and expectations of our guests is key.

Communication and appreciation to the teamwork is the most valuable aspect to guarantee our guest's satisfaction. This our first year hosting with airbnb and we are  enjoying the learning process and the recognition.

Thank you!

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Pablo1869 ! We're so happy to welcome you to our Community Center! 

We hope the year continues to be a successful one for you😍

-----

Obrigada pelo carinho, estarei a disposição. Muito feliz por participar da comunidade bjos millll ❤️

April440
Level 2
Vaughnsville, OH

Thank you Bhumika!!!

congratulations to everyone!!! I enjoy my airbnb guests! Love to meet new people and love to have homemade baked goods for them, when they arrive! 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @April440 ! A very warm welcome to the Community 🌻!

Did you say homemade baked goods?😍 That's such a sweet gesture to welcome your guests with! I am sure they'd be appreciating it a lot. 

Would you like to share some tips about offering such welcome greetings to guests?😉 We're hear to learn from your experiences🤗.

-----

Absolutely!!! My guests enjoy the goodies that they were definitely not expecting. I also had a guest from Germany stay with us and I made a welcome sign in his language. Made him feel very welcome. 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Wow @April440 ! Looks like a valuable tip to offer welcome cards or snacks or sweet treats for guests😍. Thanks for sharing! 

We look forward to hearing more about your passions, interests and hobbies here : Share your passions: Tell us about your hobbies and interests! We have my dear colleague @Sophia as well, who has shared her love to bake sweet treats and pastries too with us😍 🎂🍰

-----

Mohammed300
Level 2
Brampton, Canada

Thank you so much for your appreciation. I would like to know few things, like how to maintain my status as a Super Host, how to increase my business and how to set up an appropriate rate per night in various seasons of the year. May be I can send you a detailed explanation what I am looking for. Thanks for your help.

Best regards.

Mohammed Hussain 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Mohammed300 , What a great question! I am sure, many newly assessed Superhosts would have a similar question. 

It would be a good idea to start a new conversation with experienced Hosts and Superhosts by clicking here and ask these important questions about maintaining Superhost status and setting up nightly rates for your listing appropriately. 

I'm also sharing a few Airbnb articles, in case they're helpful : 

We look forward to your conversation with other Host members🌻.

-----

Mohammed300
Level 2
Brampton, Canada

Thanks for the appreciation.

Loni56
Level 10
Santa Catarina, Brazil

Parabens a todos vocês que alcançaram o mérito de Superhost!!!

estou feliz de ver tantos novos nomes 

e recompensar 

juntos somos mais fortes 

com fé, esperança e perseverança 

comecei o meu airbnb e 2018 sem entender nada!

que alegria de hospedar pela primeira vez em 2019

desde lá todos os anos alcancei superhost 

só não uma vês não por ter número insuficiente de reservas!!

sempre querendo fazer o possível e impossível!

para que o convidado se sinta em casa!!

reconheço mesmo com todo  esforço não conseguimos agradar a todos!! amo hospedar para mim e uma alegria e satisfação cada um que reserva a 🏠

de 2019 para cá conseguimos melhorar muito nossos apartamentos o dinheiro ganho foi bem aplicado

Obrigada comunidade obrigada airbnb e a todos que se empenham para nos ajudar ter cada vez .mais experiência  🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️❤️😍😍

Parabens Loni, eu fiquei muito feliz quando li seu texto, achei a sua historia inspiradora e sei o quanto você trabalha para ser superhost, eu estou muito feliz vendo o seu sucesso. 

Gostaria de ter o seu contato para trocar informacoes relacionadas a aluguel de temporada. 

Um Abraço e sucesso. 

Loni56
Level 10
Santa Catarina, Brazil

Bom dia obrigada Daniel contato não e permitido. 

só após reserva 

tudo de bom sucesso 🙏🏻