Congratulations to our Airbnb Superhosts - July 2024 Edition!

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Congratulations to our Airbnb Superhosts - July 2024 Edition!

AIRBNB-SUMMERCAMPAIGN-STILLS-1451.jpg

It's that time of year to celebrate your big achievements 🎊, hard work 🎆, and passion for hosting ❤️. Congratulations to all our new Superhosts and to those who have been recognized with this status once again! 🙌

Would you like to share a bit about your journey? What great lessons have you learned, and what were the motivations behind reaching this significant goal? Tell us your secrets 😃

Our community has been the place where many Hosts come for the first time to seek suggestions or advice on offering a great hosting experience. This wouldn’t be possible without all our experienced Hosts who are always eager to share their knowledge and help each other improve. Whether you're a new Superhost seeking guidance or an experienced one looking to share your wisdom, the Community Center is your go-to place to connect with like-minded members 🌟

One of the most incredible things about our community is that it spans seven languages 🌎 EnglishFrenchItalianSpanishPortugueseGerman, and Dutch!! So, join us and share your journey!

Congratulations, and keep up the fantastic work, everyone! 🌟

I'll tag all the new Superhosts who've visited us over this week below ⬇️  

@Fernanda1415 @Fathima-Dinazarde0 @Jeffrey785 @Zakaria110 @Alexia262 @Kathleen187 @Julieta204 @Jill1477 @Ayush63 @Rogerio123 @Hasliza0 @Frank2069 @Paula2759 @Alicia1264 @Ana-K59 @Sayed36 @Udoka1 @Amy-And-Yasha0 @絵里奈--Erina-0 @Juan5274 @Nicholle4 @Monica2655 @Simone1513 @Samuel827 @Heidi22 @Rene2609 @Herman245 @Anoop11 @Stella407 @Sue2402 @Stefano1253 @Kader53 @Michael9046 @Simone1923 @Aaron1270 @Anna-Lisa15 @Véronique701 @Giulio327 @Meltem-Yaprak0 @Valerio321 @Ashok69 @Wangui0 @Christian4059 @Ruby167 @Puneet26 @Bade51 @Greta195 @Ruby167 @Rikke39 @Willard8 @Carmen92 @Brienne5 @Sonja361 @Mais93 @Vasiliki49 @Teddy-Roland0 @Diogo207 @Adi0 @Tiemmeci0 @Kumuda1 @Mavília0 @Cegeng-Lestari-Guesthouse0 @Susanna328 @Abdullah193 @Muralidharan1 @Willard8 @Hasliza0 @Sherrie-And-Chris0 @Frederic823 @Concetta113 @Sathis18 @Alessandra1549 @Ibrahim220 @Mavília0 @Ruby167 @Foula0 @Mavília0 @Rikke39 @Lisa9527 @Shivin1 @Cegeng-Lestari-Guesthouse0 @Delvy0 @Giacomo461 @Inmaculada-C-0 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

23 Replies 23

We had been coming to this area our whole lives and we were lucky enough to be able to move here a few years back.

Biggest secret for all the great reviews we got?

#1 we built the Lighthouse Cabins with the mindset "If we were coming to the island, what would we want?"

#2 Take feedback and implement changes based on that feedback. It's one thing to just listen, it's another to take action and improve the guest experience for everyone afterwards

#3 Know your area. Be a wealth of knowledge about your area: places to eat, things to see, secret spots! I have even made maps that I can easily print out to help our guest find things.

#4 It's all about the guests. Make em happy. While it is a money making venture, sometimes sacrificing a little cash now can create IMMENSE goodwill and FUTURE or REPEAT business! Be available and make sure your guests don't have to worry about ANYTHING at your property

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Aaron1270, what an insightful response 👏👏

Thank you so much for sharing this valuable information with our Host Community. It's clear that you are creating a competitive advantage by implementing these tips. I'll reach out to you through DM to discuss how we can give more visibility to these amazing insights in our community😊

I'd love to know, what are some goals you have for your Airbnb hosting in the future?

Congratulations once again on achieving this great milestone 🎉

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

No specific goals beyond building the business so our two boys can take over eventually. That's the ultimate goal for it, so we know when we are gone the boys have a place to live and something that can sustain them

Diogo207
Level 1
Cascais e Estoril, Portugal

Thank you. I am delighted to become superhost and to belong to this group.

Our house is a cozy one in the west Portugal nested berween the lagoon and the beach. We also made a tree house for kids. 

I take good pride in making the house confortable for our guests and look that they enjoy the area. Comments are always considered as imput to make changes. 

Thank you

Diogo

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Diogo207, congratulations on this amazing achievement🎉!

Tree houses for kids are a fantastic idea! Do you also offer a tree house on your property? If so, we would love to see some pictures 😍

Once again, congratulations on this big accomplishment, and keep up the great work 🌟

-----

Wangui0
Level 2
Nairobi, Kenya

I am delighted to join this Community. I am a host at Nairobi Kenya. Super cosy units with the perfect city view.

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Wangui0, It's wonderful to have you in our community, and congratulations on achieving the Superhost status! 🎉

Would you be willing to share some of your top strategies for reaching this milestone? Our newer Hosts can learn a lot from your experience 😎

On another note, I wanted to share that Nairobi 🇰🇪 is our featured city for the month of June. I invite you to visit the thread and share your stories, recommendations, and any hidden gems of the city.

I look forward to reading more of your contributions in our community 🤗

-----

Nairobi is a melting pot of diverse cultures, offering visitors a chance to experience Kenya's rich traditions and history through various cultural centers, museums, and local markets.Nairobi is unique for having a national park within its city limits. Nairobi National Park provides an opportunity to see lions, giraffes, zebras, and other wildlife just a short drive from the city center.

Nairobi is home to important historical sites and educational centers such as the Karen Blixen Museum, the Nairobi National Museum, and the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust.

As the capital city, Nairobi serves as a convenient gateway to other tourist destinations in Kenya, including the Maasai Mara, Mount Kenya, and the coastal city of Mombasa.

For adventure seekers, Nairobi offers activities such as hiking in the Ngong Hills, visiting the Giraffe Centre, or exploring the vibrant art and craft scene in places like the Maasai Market.

Nairobi's unique blend of urban sophistication and natural beauty makes it a must-visit destination for travelers seeking an authentic African experience.

Cecilia1203
Level 1
Ledyard, CT

Thank you for adding me to this group of Superhosts! 

I find the motivation to keep providing great service & hospitality to guests by treating them as I would like to be treated! 

I have watched all the videos & read every article I can to refine my cleaning  & reset processes. 

I love it when i find something that might make the guests smile…like a variety of Keurig cups for example. 

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Cecilia1203 😊

Thank you so much for sharing this great strategy with our community!

It's wonderful to hear that maintaining high standards for your property has been so rewarding. Your cleaning tips are incredibly valuable, as this is a topic our Hosts frequently discuss 💡

I'm curious to know, do you have any future plans to further improve your hosting experience? Are you aiming to achieve any particular goals?

Congratulations again on this achievement 🎉

-----

Rogerio123
Level 2
Campinas, Brazil

Feliz pelo reconhecimento 

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Oi @Rogerio123  👋

Parabéns pelo status de Superanfitrião! Esta é a primeira vez que você recebe esse reconhecimento? Como tem sido a sua experiência com a plataforma do Airbnb?

Adoraríamos ouvir mais sobre a sua jornada. Sinta-se à vontade para iniciar uma nova conversa e compartilhar todas as suas dicas.

---

Hi Rogeiro,

Congratulations on achieving Superhost status! Is this the first time you’ve received this recognition? How has your experience with the Airbnb platform been so far?

We’d love to hear more about your journey. Feel free to start a new conversation and share all your tips and experiences.

-----

Estamos muito felizes pelo reconhecimento. 

Minha esposa Alessandra é a responsável por todos os atendimentos, empenho e atenção em receber os hóspedes.

Anne14944
Level 2
Austrey, United Kingdom

Hi everyone, thrilled to get our superhost status after only starting out our home from home only six months ago. It’s so good to have this community support.