Announcements

Winter Release Q&A with Airbnb’s Christy Schrader

Winter Release Q&A session

Covid-19 cancellation credit not showing

Danny535
Level 1
Bristol, United Kingdom

Covid-19 cancellation credit not showing

I cancelled a reservation in August 2020. I understood that I would get a credit for this valid until Dec. 2022.

I cannot find it in my account.

Has anyone else had this issue?

Also cannot find customer support email or phone number?

Danny

4 Replies 4
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Danny535 

I assume you received information from Arbnb about it when you cancelled in 2020 ?

Was the reservation booked before  March 14 ?

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/2728/cancellation-options-due-to-covid19

Coupons are listed in the payment section of your account:

https://www.airbnb.com/account-settings/payments/payment-methods

Airbnb can be reached via: Airbnb Help: contact

David8446
Level 2
Melbourne, FL

I am an airbnb photographer and they have been “backlogged” on payments, they haven’t payed me for photo shoots I have completed since NOVEMBER of last year. $500. They are a **bleep** joke. There is only two people. ONLY 2!!! Running the entire photography program. I have been trying to contact them since November of last year and NEVER hear anything except “your issue has been promoted to priority” and “someone will contact you from the photo team”. Going on 3 months and no one has contacted me. I’m blasting this in every thread I see about payments. ANYONE ELSE WHO’S NOT GETTING PAID FROM AIRBNB WHEN YOU SHOULD BE, WE NEED TO ALL GET TOGETHER AND BRING SOME LEGAL TROUBLE THEIR WAY!

David8446
Level 2
Melbourne, FL

**[Private conversation removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

David8446
Level 2
Melbourne, FL

I am an airbnb photographer and they have been “backlogged” on payments, they haven’t payed me for photo shoots I have completed since NOVEMBER of last year. $500. They are a **bleep** joke. There is only two people. ONLY 2!!! Running the entire photography program. I have been trying to contact them since November of last year and NEVER hear anything except “your issue has been promoted to priority” and “someone will contact you from the photo team”. Going on 3 months and no one has contacted me. I’m blasting this in every thread I see about payments. ANYONE ELSE WHO’S NOT GETTING PAID FROM AIRBNB WHEN YOU SHOULD BE, WE NEED TO ALL GET TOGETHER AND BRING SOME LEGAL TROUBLE THEIR WAY!

@Airbnb