Cuisine

Cuisine

a European culinary project SENSITIVE CUISINE!

Salve !

Ho un progetto, una idea che vuole mettere in connessione il cibo e le persone.

Cerco host ai quali piacerebbe presso il proprio luogo l'occasione di un piccolo evento culinario.

Unire convivialità e piacere per il buon cibo perché è il connubio tra ciò che siamo e il gusto che assaporiamo.

Ecco la sensibilità.

Ecco il far conoscere il proprio luogo attraverso la cucina.

Arriverò a casa Vostra e cucinerò assieme alla mia socia una cena per Voi ed i Vostri ospiti. Unendo la mia tradizione, passione e sensibilità a Voi e al Vostro luogo.

Verrà fatto un video che mostrerà il Vostro luogo e quello che trasmette perché questo è il nostro progetto.

Se interessati/e contattatemi! 

Questo, per maggiori informazioni e ragguagli!

Grazie! 

a European culinary project SENSITIVE CUISINE!

Hello!

I have a project, an idea that wants to connect food and people.

I look for hosts who would like at their place the occasion of a small culinary event.

Unite conviviality and pleasure for good food because it is the combination of what we are and the taste that we taste.

That is the sensitivity.

Here is the know your place through the kitchen.

I will arrive at your house and cook with my partner a dinner for you and the Your guests. Combining my tradition, passion and sensitivity to you and your place.

A video will be made that will show your

place and what it transmits because this is our project.

If interested/ and contact me! 

This, for more information!

Thanks! 

1 Reply 1
Teri
Administrator
Administrator

**[Advertisement removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to advertise on the Community Center. @Sara6735