Did anyone else get the Super host relief fund invite but didn't see it till after it expired?

George1331
Level 2
Manhattan Beach, CA

Did anyone else get the Super host relief fund invite but didn't see it till after it expired?

My issue is that I did qualify and I did receive the email but I didn’t see the email till the day after the due date. Because they didn’t send me an alert from the app and I don't check that email account very often.  All I want is the ability to apply for the relief fund .. it doesn't make sense to be in the first batch because I’m the most qualified only not to be able to apply now because of 8 hours. I’m pleading with you .. please send me a new link before all the funding money is gone

2 Replies 2
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@George1331  How unfortunate. They did say they'd be ending out emails, so it would have been good to stay on top of that, but too late now. Notification alerts are often subject to glitches, so it's never a good idea to rely on them exclusively.

This is just a discussion forum for hosts and guests, not Airbnb customer service, which you'll need to contact directly to plead your case. Best of luck.

George1331
Level 2
Manhattan Beach, CA

Thanks for the reply, Sarah..

Yes, they did say they would be sending out emails... But the first time I saw that notification was May 1st the day I found my email with the link, but like I said it was one day late. I was on the site just a few days before that and didn't see anything. So It's not like there is was much time for me to respond. I have been contacting them (customer support) for the past 9 days.

I just wanted to see if this happened to anyone else