Error messages on my listings. Guests unable to view my listings

Answered!
Komi4
Level 2
Florida, United States

Error messages on my listings. Guests unable to view my listings

Can someone help me because it appears for the past 3 weeks airbnb have not been able to solve an ongoing issue. They have not reached out with any updates or resolution. 3 of my listings are getting an error message whenever a guest tries to click on them. Listed below is a copy of the error message.

"com.airbnb.services.exceptions.ServiceClientException: Exception: exception_unknown, message: IDL-defined service exception thrown from the server side."

This is SO frustrating because no bookings or inquiries are coming in as potential guest can't get into my listing. This is costing me money!

Im so beyond disappointed in how airbnb is handling this situation. I'm calling in every other day and a rep gives me the same spiel  "I'll update your cause so someone can reach out to you".  I have yet to get a call about this!

Has anyone or is anyone experiencing the same things?

1 Best Answer
M199
Level 10
South Bruce Peninsula, Canada

@Komi4 

Trying signing in via the web browser. Then go to "Account", "Login and Security".  You may see that you are logged in numerous times.  Log out of every session.  The system seems to throw errors when there a multiple devices not properly logged out.  Since I have been doing this, I no longer get those types of error messages.  Good luck.

View Best Answer in original post

11 Replies 11
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Komi4  Stop calling them. It seems like the worst way to get their attention and you could get old and die waiting for them to ever call back, they never do.

Try using their public Twitter account, or the messaging. Lead by saying Tech Issue- requires immediate attention.

Good luck.

Komi4
Level 2
Florida, United States

Thanks so much for the advise. I'll do just that.

M199
Level 10
South Bruce Peninsula, Canada

@Komi4 

Trying signing in via the web browser. Then go to "Account", "Login and Security".  You may see that you are logged in numerous times.  Log out of every session.  The system seems to throw errors when there a multiple devices not properly logged out.  Since I have been doing this, I no longer get those types of error messages.  Good luck.

Duplicate post deleted.

@M199  But it isn't the host who is getting the error messages. None of his listings are viewable. I just tried to click on one of his listings and I get the same error message. I guess it's worth a try, though.

Komi4
Level 2
Florida, United States

Great advise. Did as you said but I'm still getting the error message. Thanks so much

Traducir al español o francés

Gracias 

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hola @Jose6108

Soy Quincy y me encargo de dinamizar este foro angloparlante de Airbnb.

Te agradezco que utilices este foro para solventar dudas, pero quizás te interese saber que tenemos un foro hispanohablante en Airbnb, donde participan anfitriones en español. Te invito a que visites >El Centro de la Comunidad<, donde tu publicación, al ser en español, tendrá más visibilidad y más posibilidades de ser contestada por otros anfitriones de Airbnb. Te animo a que también publiques tu duda allí.

Un saludo y gracias por participar en la Comunidad de Airbnb.

Quincy

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Steven313
Level 3
Surat Thani, Thailand

Thanks but I cannot log out of all devices, tried several different browsers too.

Steven313
Level 3
Surat Thani, Thailand

Some of the devices logged into my account will not log out. I have only two mobile devices and they are both logged out already.   I try use the account security page to log out the other devices and it seems to do it, but then refreshing the page it shows them still logged in.

Steven313
Level 3
Surat Thani, Thailand

I did manage to logout of all devices. You have to keep logging out, refreshing the page and logging out again Etc repeat. But still after all devices are logged out oh, one can still not relist the listing. Same i d l database error thrown from the server. Obviously in the Airbnb problem for which they are completely incompetent and inept to fix. They need Senior Management to come in and fire the people who don't know what they're doing and hire new people who do.