Error

Error

Hello, time to time different person is contacting with me in Russian language and trying to have  contact not via Airbnb.I am rejecting these messages and sending a message to Airbnb that it is spam. I received a letter from Airbnb where is written that we have rejected 10 requests and our appartment  maybe will not be represented on or on your website but could you please check our topic.the offers from the spam are in Russian language and person who knows Russian will understand what is written inside, because mobile number via which they are asking to contact them is hidden between numbers and words.with is respect but

1 Reply 1
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Tata38  You will need to contact Airbnb customer service to deal with this (which isn't easy right now, as they are swamped with COVID cancellation calls and mesages) . This is just a discussion forum for hosts and guests.

If these scam messages you are getting are coming in the form of Inquiries, rather than Booking Requests, you don't need to decline them- just  report, and send back a message to the scammer saying "No". Simply replying to an Inquiry message is all that's required- you don't need to click on pre-approve or decline, and you won't be penalized.