Excessive Noise by guests with bad review

Excessive Noise by guests with bad review

I have a past guest group who made excessive noise while staying. I have to give them warnings. However, after they left, they gave me a bad review because of the warnings. I called Airbnb hopefully to hide or remove the bad review but Airbnb refused to do so. I have provided all evidence that proves guests made excessive noise to Airbnb, but it didn't help. 

I am so confused about what I should do next time. If I give guests warnings, they will likely leave a bad review. If I give Airbnb a call to cancel their reservation, I am afraid they would damage my property.

What should I do? PLEASE HELP!!! 

5 Replies 5
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Jessie253  I don't see any bad written review. You mean they gave low ratings?

You can't let guests get away with bad behavior just because you're scared of a bad review or rating. Care of your home and not disturbing the neighbors is of higher priority than reviews.

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Jessie253 

I do not see any bad review on your profile

Hi, Emiel

Thanks so much for your response! 

The bad review hasn't been posted, because I haven't written a review yet. I asked the guest and the guest replied that she gave me a 3-star review due to the warnings she received from me.

Jessie

@Jessie253  you really asked your bad guests what review they gave you?  😮

There is nothing you can do, other to honestly review them and help future hosts

You can always reply to each review

Don't be afraid of reviews just do what you need to do to protect your property, your neighbors, and yourself

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Jessie253 

Asking a guest about a not yet published review is not common practice.

Wait until it is published. You then can write a comment on it.

If the published review violates Airbnb's content policy, you can ask Airbnb to remove it.