Family Friendly~Pet Friendly Homes~Monthly Stay Friendly

Susan990
Level 10
Redmond, OR

Family Friendly~Pet Friendly Homes~Monthly Stay Friendly

Welcome to Airbnb, the place to find lodging alternatives which invite you to Live Like A Local. The place to discover Family Friendly and Pet Friendly and Monthly Stay Friendly places to stay.  Ah, cancel that last one- Monthly Stay places- no longer posted as a search filter. Canceled by Airbnb. This decision effectively  removes the Welcome matt  to first responders, self quarantined, remote workers and others who desperately need housing that meets their extended stay needs for a safe secure place to live and work in ways the commercial lodging industry cannot. A sad and shameful decision which turns its back on Hosts like me who are dedicated to serving that community of modern day travelers who must navigate a more dangerous world going forward. I pray for Airbnb to return to its core values and restore the very high demand urgently needed  Monthly Stay platform. 

Susan
2 Replies 2
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Susan990 As of a few minutes ago you have more to worry about than this as your listing has disappeared. Lets hope it (and ours) come back soon!

OK. Well it's not like this has not happened a few times in the past.  Suppose Airbnb is simply drowning in its own troubles with trying to run a complex platform with second rate inexperienced help. The last time I called for tec- support I got a woman who said she lived in Columbia! Yes, Columbia!

Susan