[GAME] What amenities do you provide at your property?

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

[GAME] What amenities do you provide at your property?

Screenshot 2024-08-30 at 10.30.50 AM.png

Hello everyone! 👋 Wishing you all a fantastic Friday 🌟

Keeping your listings up to date with all the amenities you offer is key to standing out from other accommodations. There are several amenities that you can list on your Airbnb.

Today, we invite you to share in the comments which of these amenities you provide at your property. Which ones do you think make your Airbnb stand out from the rest? If anyone has a full line, or a full house, please do shout BINGO in the comments! 😉

Let’s find out which amenities are the most popular and unique within our amazing Host community! 🌟

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

124 Replies 124

Bingo

Hi @Asma147 😊,

Thank you for participating here!

Do you have a full line or a full house BINGO?

Warm regards 🌻

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines //Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center

Not Full line BINGO. We do not have a EV charger, clothing storage, Dishwasher, Coffee maker, bathtub, WI-FI, Dedicated workspace, Hair dryer, Hot tub, Heating, or a fireplace but we have everything else!

Avanelle0
Level 2
Trinidad and Tobago

Hi Paula, hope all is well! . My amenities are hot water, tea and coffee station, air conditioning in the bedroom, TV, Wi-Fi, Netflix, washer, dryer, utensils, cutlery, dishes, pots and pans, kettle, microwave. Towels, shower gel, toilet paper, linens and pillow cases, disinfectant spray, cleaning supplies, dishwashing, mop, broom and scoop. Semi black out curtains in the bedroom, stove, portable fan, ceiling fan, hangers, closet space in a King suite etc, in a self contained unit in the city walking distance to most shops, plazas and food outlets. What stands out is that it is a self contained King suite.

Annet1101
Level 1
Bellevue, WA

Paula, thank you so much for your enthusiastic initiative to connect with other super hosts  in a playful way. For now, however, I have to decline to participate because, honestly, time management is what the problem is. If I want to participate it should be whole heartedly and not in the sideline. Please keep me posted though! And enjoy your responses!