[Game] The summer ABCs

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

[Game] The summer ABCs

Screenshot 2024-09-10 at 1.04.29 PM.png

Hello everyone ☀️

As we bid farewell to summer this month and enjoy the beautiful sunshine many of us are experiencing, I thought it would be fun to create an ABC game!

For each letter of the alphabet, name a word related to the theme of summer. If someone has already suggested a letter you were thinking of, feel free to add your word as a comment below their suggestion. Let’s see how far we can get—aiming for Z and beyond if you’re up for it!

Please avoid submitting more than one or two words per comment, this will allow others to participate too!😉

I start: A, for Adventure

A - Adventure

B -  Barbecue

C - Crusin' by the lake!

D - 

E - 

F - 

G - 

H - 

I - 

J - 

K - 

L - 

M - 

N - 

O - 

P - 

Q - 

R - 

S - 

T - 

U - 

V - 

W - 

X - 

Y -

Z - 

Have fun ☀️

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

10 Replies 10
Guy991
Top Contributor
Sintra, Portugal

@Paula

B: Barbecue

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Barbecues are one of my all-time favorite activities! When I lived in Colombia, my family and I used to have at least two barbecues per month. Thanks to the great weather there, we could enjoy them year-round. 😊

Do you often have barbecues? Maybe during the summer at the beach?

Thanks, as always, for your participation, @Guy991  🙏

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Vince2485
Level 2
Granger, TX

Crusin' by the lake!

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Vince2485,

Thank you so much for participating in this game! Are you hosting near a lake? If so, what kind of activities are available there?

Keep us posted! 😊

-----

@Paula I host near Lake Granger.  It's well known for fishing.  Also, not far from Lake Travis.  It's a party lake!  Great to watch July 4th fireworks over the water.  🙂

Damien591
Level 2
San Francisco, CA

D - Dive into the cool waters

Proudly hosted hundreds of engaging, health-focused experiences with SpinOut Fitness since 2019, where guests can explore the San Francisco Bay on waterbikes while embracing fitness and adventure.

Hi @Damien591 😊

Thank you for your suggestion and for sharing your hosting journey! 😍

Do people come to your place especially for this experience?

Warm regards🌻,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines //Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center

P - Picnic/ Pool party

Hi @Mobayonle0 😊,

Thank you for participating in this game!

I love that, waiting all year for summer and the pool. 😍

Do you have a pool at your place for your guests?

Warm regards🌻,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines //Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center
Jim-and-Caroline0
Level 4
Ekerö, Sweden

Hello @Paula, hope you’re doing well?. This is Jim and Caroline over in Sweden. We choose the word Diversity, particularly during the summer with Manny Guests from many  countries from all over the world .. A great experience.