Greetings from South Dakota!

Donna1643
Level 1
Madison, SD

Greetings from South Dakota!

Hello,

My name is Donna Lewis. I host a loft apartment BnB in Madison, South Dakota. I am new to the experience, just under one year hosting. I love it! Anything I can learn from the community will be beneficial! Thank you for the welcome!

5 Replies 5
Marie8425
Top Contributor
Buckeye, AZ

@Donna1643 

One idea

It mentions TV but I don't see so can't imagine doesn't look like an area.  If I just want to watch the evening news and unwind is there a comfortable spot for two?

The TV faces the bed. So two people can stretch out very comfortably on the bed and watch TV. I do see the picture does not show that. I'll have to do some updating!

Thanks for the feedback.

@Donna1643 

I do long work related single bedroom rentals.  So TV in the bedroom, a Guest and I were looking at that last month and real inexpensive item everybody loves.  I bought reading pillows from Amazon  A nice supportive back that doesn't slip around and arms that had a pocket to hold remote.  

I love it! That's a great feature. I will consider adding that to my space as well. I have one backrest pillow for my guests. Most of my occupancies are single rather than double. But, I do get couples from time to time. One more pillow would be useful. 

@Donna1643 

Maybe setting up a picture to show how comfy for 1 or 2 to unwind.  We all love to zone out using a tv. lol  Might encourage more couples and singles