HELP PLSSSS

Sima85
Level 1
Kaunas, Lithuania

HELP PLSSSS

Hey, for an Accident I did a reservation.. and  immediately, when I saw it, I cancel it but I cannot get  all my money back..  I paid 180€, and they send me back 150€ I lost €30 and I have no idea how can I get it all back..  there’s no contact  with Airbnb.. the host told me that they don’t see the payment so I’m lost and don’t know what to do

2 Replies 2
Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

@Sima85  if you're booking is more than two weeks away you should be able to cancel penalty free within 48 hours. IF you cancelled straight away.

It sounds like you didn't meet that condition, so Airbnb has retained their fee. This is nothing to do with the host.

All the ways of contacting Airbnb are listed in the Contact Airbnb post towards the top of the forum you are posting in 🙂

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

The host doesn't see the payment because what you didn't get back is Airbnb's service fee, which has nothing to do with the host.It's something you would have to take up directly with Airbnb customer service. You should always thoroughly read the conditions of the cancellation policy for a listing before booking.

@Sima85

@Sima85