Hardwick Vermont Air BNB Host Meeting

Sven123
Level 1
Concord, MA

Hardwick Vermont Air BNB Host Meeting

Hi there,

For those of you that don’t know me, my name is Sven Olson and I own a local seafood restaurant in downtown Hardwick. We also run an Air BNB (Porter Brook Farm) out of our house in East Hardwick.

Over the past few months, we have been talking with other Air BNB host/owners about getting together to discuss "Best Practices"; business ideas, possible cooperation around advertising, sharing resources,  cleaners, handy people, etc.

The first meeting is on Saturday, February 8th at The Scale House from 3:00 – 6:00 p.m. We would love to have you join us for some appetizers and a drink and start a conversation about how we can all collectively help each other succeed.

I was also planning to include owners of other local area business that cater primarily to tourists. Please let me know if there are other business owners that should be included in the conversation.

If you are interested in joining us, please respond if you would like to be included on our email list. I anticipate meeting monthly or every other month, depending on the level of interest and engagement from the NEK hosting community.

I look forward to seeing you on February 8th.

-Sven

0 Replies 0