Have Instant Book only for reservations which will begin at certain times

Answered!
Joseph2510
Level 2
Kansas City, MO

Have Instant Book only for reservations which will begin at certain times

Do you know if there’s a way to allow instant book only for reservations that will be during certain dates? For instance, I would like to allow instant book for reservations that will begin in the next 30 days, because I can easily plan for that. But past 30 days I’d like to be able to manually approve. 

1 Best Answer

@Joseph2510 

Unfortunately, that option doesn't currently exist. You need to choose one or the other. I have provided feedback to Airbnb (FWIW) that having an option to choose instant book or request to book based on length of stay and/or dates would be nice.

You can also send feedback if you like to Airbnb requesting this functionality.

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Jim-and-Caroline0
Level 4
Ekerö, Sweden

Hello @Joseph2510 

Hope you’re having a great day. Airbnb have indeed a range of options available to allow hosts manage their properties on their own terms.

Hopefully the link below will assist in getting an understanding of the instant booking options.

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/484

Have a great remainder of your day and all the best wishes in your hospitality journey.

Jim

@Joseph2510 

Unfortunately, that option doesn't currently exist. You need to choose one or the other. I have provided feedback to Airbnb (FWIW) that having an option to choose instant book or request to book based on length of stay and/or dates would be nice.

You can also send feedback if you like to Airbnb requesting this functionality.

Elisa
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Joseph2510 😊,

Thank you for asking this in the community!

@Joan2709  and @Jim-and-Caroline0 shared great advice.

Did you get a chance to check it out?

Please let us know.

Warm regards 🌻,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines //Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center

Thanks Elisa. I’ve looked over the booking options, but don’t see a way to restrict instant book solely to reservations that begin within a certain time period.  I think @Joan2709 understands what I’m talking about.