Hello everyone!

Tanya849
Level 1
San Tan Valley, AZ

Hello everyone!

Tanya Lee Fénix Flame VillasTanya Lee Fénix Flame Villas

My name is Tanya Lee, and I'm excited to be part of this community! I’m based in San Tan Valley, Arizona, where I manage Fénix Flame Villas. Hosting has been an incredible journey for me, and I’m passionate about creating memorable stays and ensuring guest satisfaction.

I joined Airbnb because I love meeting new people and sharing the beauty of this area with travelers. I’m also looking forward to learning from all of you and sharing insights about hospitality and customer experience.                                                                                                                                    

3 Replies 3
Anwar42
Level 2
İstanbul, Türkiye

Hello Tanya I tried airbnb hosting for two years here in Istanbul turkey 🇹🇷 and I was happy to host people from different countries and unfortunately rules is changed here in turkey for short term rental.....it was nice to know people and make friends from different countries and culture 

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Tanya849,

Thank you for sharing your introduction with us!

Your passion for hosting is clear. I noticed that you’re a Superhost—how long did it take you to achieve this milestone? What would be your top three pieces of advice for new hosts? 😊

Looking forward to learning more from your experience 🌻

Regards,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Hello everyone!

As a Superhost, I’d like to share a few tips that helped us achieve this milestone in just three short months at Fénix Flame Villas: Luxe Retreat and create memorable experiences for our guests:

1. Use high-quality photos and limit clutter – Photos are often the first impression guests will have of your property. Make sure they are clear, well-lit, and show your space in the best possible light. Keep your home clutter-free in both real life and in photos, so guests can imagine themselves enjoying the space.

2. Prioritize cleanliness and upkeep – Cleanliness is one of the top factors that influence reviews. Make sure every surface shines, linens are fresh, and everything is in working order. Regular maintenance also ensures your home is always guest-ready, and you avoid any last-minute issues.

3. Respond quickly to each request – Prompt communication is key. I aim to respond within minutes to ensure guests feel valued and attended to. Whether it’s a booking inquiry or a simple question during their stay, a quick response can make all the difference in their overall experience.

By focusing on these three areas, we reached Superhost status in just three months and continue to ensure every guest has an unforgettable stay!

Best regards,
Tanya Lee
Host, Fénix Flame Villas: Luxe Retreat