Hello everyone,

Cecilia1323
Level 1
Surfside Beach, SC

Hello everyone,

My name is Cecilia I am from Brazil but I live in Myrtle Beach, SC, I was in dentistry and decided to retire last year and invested in properties and now I am learning how to host, has been a year so far and I enjoy it. Thank you for accepting me in this group I am looking forward to learning each day how to become a better host.

4 Replies 4
Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Cecilia1323, welcome to the Airbnb Community Center! I wish you all the best with your hosting project 🌟

I wanted to let you know that our forum has a Portuguese Community Center, in case you're interested in connecting with Brazilian hosts. Here is the link where you can start a new conversation.

I look forward to reading more of your contributions in our community 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Andrea6532
Level 2
Georgetown, KY

Welcome Cecilia! I have been hosting my first property for two years, my second for one year this month, and my third for a mid-term rental (30+ day stays) for about three months. My properties are in Kentucky all near Bourbon Trail and Kentucky Horse Park. I love NC beaches. I just returned from Corolla, NC. Best of luck to you!

Andry34
Level 2
Plantation, FL

Hi Cecilia!

Welcome to the Airbnb Hosts Community. It's a pleasure to have you here. I'm glad to hear that you've embarked on this new journey of being a host after your career in dentistry. I'm sure you'll find this group very helpful to learn and improve every day.

Feel free to ask questions and share your experiences. We are here to support each other and ensure that everyone can offer the best possible experience to our guests.

Wishing you much success and enjoy this new chapter!

Best regards,
Andry

Welcome! Hosting is an exciting journey and I hope you love it as much as I do!