Hello from Greece

Ευτυχία2
Level 2
Chania, Greece

Hello from Greece

Hello everyone, 

I am Eftychia and i am from an island in Greece. My listings are in Chania , Crete. 

Have you ever been here? 

It is very nice to be a part of this community! 

[Title updated by Community Manager for relevancy]

5 Replies 5

@Ευτυχία2 I have been to Crete when my cruise ship docked there.   It is so beautiful island.

I had seafood lunch  on the beach there.  It is just so relaxing.  Can't wait return

someday soon.

@Ευτυχία2 It is so nice to hear that you have been here! I hope the next time to meet you ! 

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Ευτυχία2, a big welcome to our community 😁

I haven't had the opportunity to visit Chania, Crete, but after a quick search on Google, I can tell the landscapes are amazing 😍—beautiful blue water and very colourful houses.

When is the best time of the year to visit Chania, Crete? What are the must-do things there?

Looking forward to hearing all your wonderful suggestions 💝

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Hello Paula,

What a nice surprise that you searched about Chania! 

The island of Crete where Chania is offer you amazing blue clear beaches, authentic villages,

tasty food and wonderful landscape.

For me the best period to visit Chania is June, July, September and October.

August is really busy but if you have no other choice it is ok ! 

My top beaches: 

1.Elafonisi, it is like paradise on earth. 

2. Balos , 

3. Falassarna

4.Palaeochora

5. Sfakia - Fragkokastelo- Loutro

6.Sougia , ideal for campers 

Also, Samaria Gorge for those you love hiking ! 

There are so many places to visit! 

And all can be compiled with the Greek hospitality! 

Whatever you need just send me! 

Rose422
Level 6
Fort Lauderdale, FL

HI Eftychia! What a beautiful name! I will surely plan to check out your listing when i travel to Greece. That's one place I haven't visited yet, but still on top of my bucket list. I think 2020 affected travel plans for a lot of people but I am glad that we are able to go back to venturing out and seeing the world in all its colors and glory. When you are in Florida, make sure to check out Graceland and I will have my captains license then to take you on a tour!