Announcements

Winter Release Q&A with Airbnb’s Christy Schrader

Winter Release Q&A session

Helping us to beter review our guests honestly

Helping us to beter review our guests honestly

one of my frustrations is that when we are to review a guest via our email reminder. It only says "do you want to review John"

Where did John stay, when did he stay? I cant  go and look through 15 listings that have 4 bookings per week.

A guest might offer a great idea, where did they stay? When did they stay?

Worst of all I had guest cause a fire at a property. He was a horrible guest and should be banned from the platform. He had the exact same name as another guest who stayed the same weekend at another location that was an awesome guest. Due tom the lack of guest information, I gave the horrible guest a great review and was about to hit send giving a great guest a horrible review when I stopped and spent about 15 min checking to make sure I had not made a mistake, which I had.

Why does this have to be so hard. We should have all the information about the guest and their stay on hand at all times when communicating and reviewing them.

Have you ever tried searching the messages by guest name or location? You cant!!! This should not be so hard and all the information about the guesta nd the stay needs to be readily accessible so we can do a better job.

1 Reply 1
Dale711
Level 10
Paris, France

Salut @Shaun124 , 

We did have similar experience like you. 
We’ve to contact Airbnb to remove the negative review we wrote for the good guest.
Poor John 🤣 and lucky horrible John🤣🤣