Hi Everyone, I'm looking for a new co-host/property manager in Seminole Heights, Tampa

Karlyn5
Level 1
Tampa, FL

Hi Everyone, I'm looking for a new co-host/property manager in Seminole Heights, Tampa

Hi Everyone!

As the title suggests, I'm looking for a new co-host/property manager for my 2 unit Airbnb property in the Seminole Heights neighborhood of Tampa, Florida.  My current co host/property manager (Karlyn) is stepping away at the end of March 2022, so I'm looking to hire a cleaning service, or a co-host/property manager.

Currently, we only list 1 unit (2 bed, 2 bath), and myself (Tyler), the homeowner lives in the 2nd unit for the time being (1 bed, 1 bath in law suite).  I'd like to be able to update the 2nd listing, and make it available when I travel, but I haven't had the bandwidth to tackle this project just yet.

Would anyone be able to assist with this?  Ideally, I'd like to help an individual looking for a side hustle/second income, or a local business, versus a large corporate entity.

Regards,

Tyler

Tyler

1 Reply 1
Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Karlyn5 

Hi Tyler,

I'm sorry to hear your current co-Host will be stepping down, though it only paves the way for a new successful partnership!

As the Community Center is a global space, it might be worth checking if there is a local Host Club near you. Local Hosts might know some first-hand trustworthy companies or people for you. 🙂 

Have a lovely day, and good luck with your search !

Emilie

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines