Hi! New Host!

La-Casa-De-Luna0
Level 2
Daly City, CA

Hi! New Host!

Hi Everyone! I'm not new to the Airbnb space but I've been in the underground boosting other property managements revenue and ratings for almost 5 years. It's high time I started my own as I witnessed how they would take a hefty percentage out of your month's revenue 😞 

After working for several property management companies, I realized that while I was responsible for managing their homes and ensuring top-notch guest experiences, the companies received all the credit. Despite my efforts contributing to high guest ratings and revenue growth, I was paid just $_ per hour without any share of the commissions charged to the property owners.

This experience drove me to start my own business, where I can apply my skills and build direct relationships with property owners, ensuring they get the best value without unnecessary costs.

Let's connect! 💖 🙌

3 Replies 3
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @La-Casa-De-Luna0. Welcome to the Community!

It's fantastic to hear you've taken the leap to start your own business. 

What strategies are you considering to enhance guest experiences and foster strong relationships with property owners in your new hosting venture? We’d love to hear your thoughts!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Hi @Quincy 

Thank you so much for the warm welcome and for your interest in my journey! After 5 years in the industry, I’ve had the opportunity to help numerous hosts reach Superhost status by focusing on a few key strategies to enhance guest experiences and build strong relationships with property owners.

For guest experiences, I prioritize:

• Quick response times: I ensure guests feel valued by providing timely and thoughtful responses, which leads to higher satisfaction.

• Listing optimization and dynamic pricing: By regularly updating listings and adjusting prices to reflect demand, I help owners stay competitive.

• Personal touches: Whether it’s a welcome note or thoughtful amenities, I make sure guests feel at home, which boosts positive reviews.

As for fostering strong relationships with property owners, my approach includes:

• Full transparency: I provide monthly revenue and expense reports so owners always know how their property is performing.

• Hands-off management: I take care of everything from guest communication to vendor coordination, so owners can focus on their daily lives.

• No commissions: Unlike traditional property management companies that often take 10%-30% off your revenue, One thing that sets me apart is that I don’t charge commissions. Instead, I offer an affordable flat rate for a maximum of two properties per month, keeping costs predictable and manageable for owners. 
  • if the monthly target average is not reached, I will reduce the fee for that month. This ensures your costs are fair and aligned with the property’s performance, even during slower months or off-seasons.

If you'd like, I’d be happy to send you a sample computation to show how much you can save while still getting top-tier service. Feel free to DM me for more info!

Looking forward to connecting and sharing more insights. 😍

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @La-Casa-De-Luna0,

Thank you for sharing the helpful tips and insights from your experience running your business! Just a gentle reminder, advertising isn’t permitted in the Community Center, in line with our guidelines, which you can view here.

I appreciate your understanding. 😊

Quincy

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen