Host Locked from Account

Stephen1018
Level 2
Watkinsville, GA

Host Locked from Account

My wife's AirBnb account is locked, and we have no clue why.  She received an email last week stating her password had changed, so she corrected it.  Now, it's happened again today, but neither of us changed the password.  I, as cohost, can see our reservations but cannot message our upcoming guests.  We have managed to text them all today from the phone numbers I can see.  

She called AirBnb twice today and so far no help.  "Trust and Security" has flagged her account, I am told, and "will get back to you."  Meanwhile, our entire listing is GONE from guest view.  If you search for my listing, you will not find it.  She is the admin on our listing.

What else can we do???  No one can book us now, and we have been pretty active with bookings thus far.  

9 Replies 9
Carol5477
Level 2
Solva, GB

I m having trouble to login to my account. Can anyone help I had an odd message /request 26th February and I haven t been able to log in since.

Carol5477
Level 2
Solva, GB

Who do we ring for help on Airbnb.

Carol

Susan17
Level 10
Dublin, Ireland

@Carol5477 

You'll need to call them. 

Airbnb UK

Ph: 0203 318 1111

Susan17
Level 10
Dublin, Ireland

@Stephen1018 

Sounds like you may have been scammed. What address did the email your wife received stating her password had changed come from? 

Can your future guests that have already booked with you, still see your listing, or not? Any payouts late/due? 

Carol5477
Level 2
Solva, GB

Thank you Susan

Gordon0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

I'd be checking my payment method pronto. 

Suzanne677
Level 1
Victoria, AU

Likewise to you all.

I have been locked out of my account.

I have just spent over 2 hours on phone to ABB  and he was unable to resolve.

Said that at his end he could see all and manage account but at my end nothing!

I phoned this number and suggest we ALL bombard them with problem .

Call this number.

you will need your phone number as registered with ABB and when lady says press the "pound" key just press the hash key    02 85203333

@Suzanne677  Users have to call a number that works from their country- there are many Airbnb numbers, depending on where you are located. The one you listed is for Australia, I assume. It's certainly not a number I could call. All the numbers are in the "Contact" post on the first page of this Help forum.

what was the outcome?